Back to Biking
Back to Biking or Rusty Rider is designed for riders who already have a full Motorcycle licence, but have been out of the saddle for a few years and wish to return back to biking.
As you can see bikes have advanced a little over the decades, don’t get caught out!
Back to Biking / Rusty Rider training will be totally tailored to the individual, you decide the starting point and dictate the speed of progression.
Back to Biking / Rusty Rider training will consist of the following elements:
- A brief discussion on past riding experience
- Slow speed skills on the off road training area
- Off road training will continue until the student has reached a safe standard and is confident with their own ability
- Brief discussion of road craft along with any other any areas of concern
- Out on the road in full radio contact
- Brief discussion on observed strengths and weakness and further training requirements if needed.
We have a great selection of training bikes for your use from a little 125cc to a 650cc (with ABS) which are included in the price, so you don’t have to worry about using your new bike.
If you need any further information about Back to Biking / Rusty Rider training please contact us either on 01449 775776 or via the “Contact Us” Page.
If your interested in Classic motorcycle please click “Classic Motorcycles”